Views: 0 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2022-06-22 Origin: Site
pyrrolidine is a colorless or yellow liquid with a special odor that turns slightly yellow when exposed to light or damp air, easily soluble in water and ethanol, corrosive and flammable.
What are the relevant parameters of pyrrolidine?
How does pyrrolidine work, you know?
What is the computer chemical data for pyrrolidine?
1. Appearance: colorless to yellow liquid with pungent odor
2. Boiling point (ºC, 101,3 kPa): 89
3. Melting point (ºC): -63
4. Relative density (g/ml, 20/4ºC): 0,85
5. Relative vapour density (g/ml, air1): 2,45
6. Flash point (ºC): 3
7. Steam pressure (kPa, 39 °C): 1,8
8. Lower explosion limit (%, V/V): 2.9
9. Upper explosion limit (%, V/V): 13.0
10.Solubility: miscible with alcohol, ether and other organic solvents.
Pyrrol and its methyl substituted homologues are present in bone tar. Colourless liquid. The boiling point is 130~131℃ and the relative density 0.9691 (20/4℃). Easily soluble in water, easily soluble in organic solvents such as ethanol and ether. Pyrrol can turn black under the action of traces of oxygen; the flaky reaction results in red; it polymerizes to pyrrolred under the action of hydrochloric acid; it is generally unstable to oxidizing agents. A substitution reaction may occur, mainly in the 2- or 5-position. At 15°C, the pyrrole is nitrided into acetic anhydride with nitric acid to obtain 2-nitropyrrole, and the yield is not high, and a part becomes a resinous substance. Pyrrol is formally a secondary amine, but slowly dissolves into dilute acid; The hydrogen at the ring is replaced by an alkyl group and the basicity increases, allowing insoluble salts to be formed. Pyrrol may form salts with picric acid; It can also be reduced to dihydro and pyrrolidine.
1. Reference value for the calculation of the hydrophobic parameter (XlogP): none
2. Number of hydrogen bridge donors: 1.
3. Number of hydrogen bonding acceptors: 1.
4. Number of rotatable chemical bonds: 0
5. Number of tautomers: none
6. Topological molecular polar surface 12
7. Number of heavy atoms: 5
8. Surface charge: 0
9. Complexity: 22.8
10. Number of isotope atoms: 0
11. Determine the number of atomic stereo centers: 0
12. Indeterminate number of atomic stereo centres: 0
13. Determine the number of stereo centers of chemical bond: 0
14. Indeterminate number of binding star centres: 0
15. Number of covalent binding units: 1.
pyrrolidine is corrosive and inflammatory. Slightly flammable, vapours form explosive mixtures with air. Burning produces irritating or toxic fumes. The chemical properties are alkaline, react with acids to salts and react violently with oxidants.
Do you have a deeper understanding of pyrrolidine after reading? For more information, please contact Mulei (Wuhan) New Material Technology Co. Ltd. They will be happy to help you! Great products start with the best engineers, and Mulei (Wuhan) New Material Technology Co. Ltd is ready to assist you with your chemical requirements for pyrrolidine.
Our company was founded in 2016 since then we have pioneered in the manufacturing and trading of organic intermediates, pharmaceutical intermediates, chemical solvents and agrochemical. For us, product quality and customer service are of the most importance. read more