Views: 0 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2022-06-11 Origin: Site
Noopept is an important intermediate for the preparation of chrysanthemic acid or diclofenac, as well as an intermediate for the fungicide isobacturon. Noopept is a pesticide intermediate and is also used in biochemical research. Noopept is mainly used to synthesize anti-inflammatory drugs, and can also be used to synthesize tetrazolium acetic acid. In addition, it is also widely used in synthetic pesticides.
What is the function of Noopept?
What are the relevant parameters of Noopept we need to know before using it?
What is the role of Noopept do you know?
Noopept (GVS-111) is a nootropic drug marketed and prescribed in Russia and neighboring countries. IC50 Values: Target: In vitro: Noogulutil, a selective agonist of AMPA receptors ([G-3H]Ro 48-8587), was used at the receptor binding site (IC50 = 6.4 +/- 0.2 microM), while Noopept was effective against these Competition for receptor binding sites is reduced by an order of magnitude (IC50 = 80 +/- 5.6 microM)
1. GVS-111 significantly increased neuronal survival after H(2)O(2) treatment showing dose-dependent neuroprotective activity from 10 nM to 100 microM and IC(50) values of 1.21+/-0.07 microM. GVS-111 inhibits the accumulation of intracellular free radicals and lipid peroxidative damage in H(2)O(2) or FeSO(4)-treated neurons, suggesting an antioxidant mechanism of action
2. In vivo: N-phenylacetyl-L-prolylglycine ethyl ester (GVS-111) was administered intravenously at a dose of 0.5 mg/kg/day, first 1 hour after the ischemic lesion, then 9 postoperatively Day, last dose 15 min before test, attenuated deficit
3. GVS-111 itself was not found in rat brain 1 hour after 5 mg/kg i.p. Administered to the limit of detection (LOD) under high performance liquid chromatography (HPLC) conditions
4. The most pronounced anti-inflammatory effect of the dipeptide was observed in the rat adjuvant arthritis model, where the drug was administered at daily doses of 0.5 mg/kg (im) or 5 mg/kg (po) over 25 days Significantly reduced chronic immune inflammation (at day 12, 94.0 and 74.1%, respectively)
5. Toxicity: Noopept administered in this dose range did not cause irreversible pathological changes in the organs and systems studied and exhibited no allergic, immunotoxic and mutagenic activity.
Density 1.2±0.1 g/cm3
Boiling Point 547.3±50.0 °C at 760 mmHg
Melting Point 94.0 to 98.0 °C
Molecular Formula C17H22N2O4
Molecular Weight 318.368
Flash Point 284.8±30.1 °C
Exact Mass 318.157959
Vapour Pressure 0.0±1.5 mmHg at 25°C
Index of Refraction 1.549
Noopept is a drug related to same-sex drugs. It also provides neuroprotective, phytostabilizing, anti-anxiety behavior. Unlike other other drugs, all major memory elements are affected: initial processing, storage and retrieval of information, not the act of mental stimulation. This medicine is available without a prescription.
Since you know so much about the Noopept, would you like to order it? If you would like to join Mulei (Wuhan) New Material Technology Co. Ltd, he will be happy to give you more information about the Noopept.
Our company was founded in 2016 since then we have pioneered in the manufacturing and trading of organic intermediates, pharmaceutical intermediates, chemical solvents and agrochemical. For us, product quality and customer service are of the most importance. read more