Views:0 Author:Site Editor Publish Time: 2021-08-23 Origin:Site
Nicotinamide mononucleotide will be converted into "nicotinamide adenine dinucleotide (NAD)" which is essential for energy metabolism in the body. In mouse experiments, it has been confirmed that nicotinamide mononucleotide can activate a gene called acetylase in the body, thereby exerting effects such as longevity and treatment of diabetes. Let’s introduce the function of Biochemical Enzymes and coenzymes of β-NMN.
Here is the content list:
l What is the meaning of Biochemical Enzymes and coenzymes of β-NMN?
l what is the function of Biochemical Enzymes and coenzymes of β-NMN?
What is the meaning of Biochemical Enzymes and coenzymes of β-NMN?
β-Nicotinamide mononucleotide is an intermediate in the NAD + biosynthesis produced by nicotinamide phosphoribosyltransferase from nicotinamide (NAM) and phosphoribosyl pyrophosphate (PRPP). β-Nicotinamide mononucleotide is an intermediate in the NAD + biosynthesis produced by nicotinamide phosphoribosyltransferase from nicotinamide (NAM) and phosphoribosyl pyrophosphate (PRPP). According to the provisions of the Globally Harmonized Classification and Labeling System (GHS) of chemicals, it is not a hazardous substance or mixture. It is a naturally occurring biologically active nucleotide. There are two irregular forms of NMN, α, and β; β isomer is the active form of NMN with a molecular weight of 334.221 g/mol. Because nicotinamide belongs to vitamin B3, NMN belongs to the category of vitamin B derivatives. It is widely involved in many biochemical reactions of the human body and is closely related to immunity and metabolism.
The decline of NAD in the aging process is considered to be the main cause of diseases and disability, such as hearing and vision loss, cognitive and motor dysfunction, immune deficiency, arthritis, metabolic disorders, and cardiovascular diseases caused by dysregulation of autoimmune inflammation. Therefore, supplementation of NMN increases the NAD+ content in the body, thereby delaying, improving, and preventing various phenotypes related to aging, or age-induced metabolic disorders, senile diseases, etc
what is the function of Biochemical Enzymes and coenzymes of β-NMN?
Coenzymes are a kind of vitamins and have the following functions:
1. Biochemical Enzymes and coenzymes of β-NMN have a protective effect on the heart. Coenzymes can power the heart muscle and prevent the occurrence of heart disease. It is a vital nutrient in the heart.
2. Biochemical Enzymes and coenzymes of β-NMN have anti-fatigue effects. Coenzymes can provide oxygen to cells, which is equivalent to adding fuel to cells. Therefore, it can improve the adverse symptoms caused by fatigue. Appropriate supplementation of coenzymes can increase the body's energy and maintain vitality.
3. Biochemical Enzymes and coenzymes of β-NMN have anti-cancer effects, and coenzymes have anti-tumor effects, which can resist cancer cells to a certain extent and improve immune function.
4. Biochemical Enzymes and coenzymes of β-NMN can improve the symptoms of migraine. Coenzymes can help mitochondrial energy metabolism, so they can reduce the occurrence of migraine, and reduce the pain and frequency of migraine.
5. Biochemical Enzymes and coenzymes of β-NMN can resist aging, and the coenzyme has an anti-oxidation effect, can effectively remove free radicals in the body, help delay body aging, and reduce skin wrinkles.
It is the responsibility of each manufacturer to produce β-NMN that meets the standards. Mulei (Wuhan) New Material Technology Co. Ltd., conducts many tests on β-NMN before they leave the factory, and the quality qualification rate is guaranteed. If you are in the β-NMN business, you can consider our cost-effective products.
Our company was founded in 2016 since then we have pioneered in the manufacturing and trading of organic intermediates, pharmaceutical intermediates, chemical solvents and agrochemical. For us, product quality and customer service are of the most importance. read more