Views: 0 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2022-11-21 Origin: Site
2-Bromo-4’-methylpropiophenone CAS 1451-82-7 is the halogenated, sulfonated, nitrated or nitrosated derivatives of ketones and quinones, with or without other oxygen functions Rebate rate: 9.0% Regulatory conditions: No VAT: 17.0% MFN tariff : 5.5% General tariff: 30.0%.
What is the preparation method of 2-Bromo-4’-methylpropiophenone CAS 1451-82-7?
What are the physicochemical properties of 2-Bromo-4’-methylpropiophenone CAS 1451-82-7?
What is the important role of 2-Bromo-4’-methylpropiophenone CAS 1451-82-7?
2-Bromo-4’-methylpropiophenone CAS 1451-82-7 is prepared as follows:
(1) Under argon protection, add (4g, 30mmol) anhydrous aluminum chloride to the reaction flask, then add 20ml of anhydrous dichloromethane, stir to make it dissolves.
(2) After dissolution, (1.7 g, 10 mmol) 2-bromopropionyl chloride was added and stirring was continued for 20 min. Then (0.92 g, 10 mmol) toluene was added, and the dropwise addition was completed within 30 min.
(3) After the dropwise addition was completed, the mixture was refluxed for 2H, and cooled to room temperature after the completion of the reflux.
(4) After cooling, the solution was poured into 40 ml of ice water, and 20 ml of dichloromethane and 20 ml of 6N hydrochloric acid were added, and the layers were separated after shaking vigorously.
(5) After the layers were separated, the lower methylene chloride phase was left, and the methylene chloride phase was washed twice with 1NHCL, then dried over anhydrous magnesium sulfate, filtered, and rotary evaporated to obtain a transparent oily substance. The transparent material was placed in a crystallizing dish and dissolved in ether, then slowly added dropwise with petroleum ether until slightly cloudy, covered with a piece of paper and kept in a fume hood for crystallization to obtain 1.37g of product 2-bromo-4'-methyl Propiophenone transparent crystal.
【Flash point 】59℃
【Storage conditions 】Refrigerator
【Solubility】Soluble in chloroform and methanol.
2-Bromo-4’-methylpropiophenone CAS 1451-82-7 is an intermediate. Intermediates do not refer to a substance, but to a class of substances. For example, if A is to become C, it must first become B and then become C, then B is called the intermediate of this reaction system, so different reaction systems , its intermediates are generally different, and even some reaction systems have no intermediates. As for what is the intermediate in the process of making furanone, it depends on the raw material for making furanone, because different raw materials are used to make the same product, and their intermediates are also different.
Both APIs and intermediates are used to produce finished drugs. The difference is that they are products of different stages. APIs are the closest to finished products. Generally, manufacturers buy back APIs and process them in the final step to become finished products. Medicine, this treatment is generally the core technology. For example, take the powder (raw drug) back and add a certain amount of water to make an injection. The intermediate is the precursor of the API, and is the product of various stages before the API is made. Therefore, the biggest difference between the two is the distance from the finished drug.
The 2-Bromo-4’-methylpropiophenone CAS 1451-82-7 is increasingly used in industrial production. Mulei (Wuhan) New Material Technology Co. Ltd has committed itself to offering the best-suited 2-Bromo-4’-methylpropiophenone CAS 1451-82-7 at a reasonable price, and all that is necessary to meet the needs of the customer.
Our company was founded in 2016 since then we have pioneered in the manufacturing and trading of organic intermediates, pharmaceutical intermediates, chemical solvents and agrochemical. For us, product quality and customer service are of the most importance. read more