Views: 0 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2022-10-17 Origin: Site
In the presence of strongly alkaline reagents (such as Na, NaNH2, NaH, sodium trityl or Grignard reagent), esters containing α-active hydrogen may undergo a claims-ester condensation reaction with another molecular ester to produce β-carboxylic acid esters. This reaction produces ethyl acetoacetate. Although sodium metal is used as a condensation reagent in the reaction, the actual catalyst is sodium methoxide, which is produced by the reaction between sodium and a small amount of ethanol remaining in ethyl acetate.
What is the emergency treatment for 2-bromo-1-phenyl-1-pentanone CAS: 49851-31-2?
What are the first aid measures for accidental exposure to 2-bromo-1-phenyl-1-pentanone CAS: 49851-31-2?
What is the main flow of 2-bromo-1-phenyl-1-pentanone CAS: 49851-31-2 configuration?
Cut off the ignition source. Wear non-ambient breathing apparatus and general fire protection clothing. Stop leaks if this is safely possible. Water mist can reduce evaporation. Mix with sand or other non-flammable adsorbents and absorb. It is then transported to an open place for burial, evaporation or burning. If there is a large number of leaks, use the dam to contain them, and collect, transfer, recycle or dispose of them after harmless treatment.
1. Respiratory protection: If there is a high concentration in the air, you should wear a gas mask. It is recommended to wear an air-independent respirator during emergency rescue or evacuation.
2. Eye protection: wear chemical safety goggles.
3. Body protection: wear antistatic overalls.
4. Hand protection: wear protective gloves.
5. Other: Smoking on site is strictly prohibited. Avoid prolonged repeated exposure.
1. Skin contact with 2-bromo-1-phenyl-1-pentanone CAS: 49851-31-2: Remove contaminated clothing and rinse thoroughly with soap and water.
2.Eye contact with 2-bromo-1-phenyl-1-pentanone CAS: 49851-31-2: Immediately open the upper and lower eyelids, rinse them with running water for 15 minutes and see a doctor.
3. Inhalation of 2-bromo-1-phenyl-1-pentanone CAS: 49851-31-2: Leave the site of application for fresh air. Difficulty breathing gives oxygen. In case of respiratory arrest, immediately ventilate artificially and consult a doctor.
4. Swallowing 2-bromo-1-phenyl-1-pentanone CAS: 49851-31-2: In case of accidental swallowing, rinse your mouth with water, drink enough warm water, induce vomiting and seek medical attention immediately.
1.Melt Sodium: Put 0.9g metallic sodium and 5 ml xylene into a dry 50ml round flask, install a cooling tube and heat to melt the sodium. Remove the radiator tube, seal the round piston with a grinding plug and shake vigorously to obtain fine-grained sodium pearls. Xylol is recovered.
2. Add esters and reflux: quickly add 10ml ethyl acetate, and the reaction begins. Warm up slowly. Reflux on sodium for about two hours until all the metallic sodium is completely used up to obtain an orange-red solution, and sometimes a yellowish-white precipitate (both enolate) falls out.
3. Acidification: Add 50%acetic acid until the reaction solution is slightly acidic (the solid is dissolved).
4. Separation: The reaction solution was transferred to a separation funnel, an equal volume of saturated sodium chloride solution was added, shaken and left standing.
5.Drying: Separate the layer of 2-bromo-1-phenyl-1-pentanone CAS: 49851-31-2 and dry it with anhydrous sodium sulfate.
6. Distillation and vacuum distillation. First, the unused ethyl acetate was evaporated in a boiling water bath, and then the remaining liquid was transferred to a 25ml round piston and vacuum distillation was carried out with a vacuum distillation apparatus. During distillation under reduced pressure should be heated slowly. After the remaining low boiling substances have evaporated, the temperature should be increased again to collect 2-bromo-1-phenyl-1-pentanone CAS: 49851-31-2. Yield about 1,5g.
Mulei (Wuhan) New Material Technology Co. Ltd is always focused on customers' needs, therefore offering 2-bromo-1-phenyl-1-pentanone CAS: 49851-31-2 and actively approaching customers to solve their problems.
Our company was founded in 2016 since then we have pioneered in the manufacturing and trading of organic intermediates, pharmaceutical intermediates, chemical solvents and agrochemical. For us, product quality and customer service are of the most importance. read more