|Appearance of Characters||white crystal flakes|
|Index of Refraction||1.385|
Boric acid flakes or blocks, Boric acid is widely used in the glass industry to improve the heat resistance and transparency of glass products, increase the mechanical strength, and shorten the melting time. In the enamel and ceramic industries, it is used to enhance the gloss and fastness of ceramic products, and is also a component of glazes and pigments. Used as an additive and flux in the metallurgical industry, especially boron steel has high strength and good rolling ductility, and can replace nickel steel. Boric acid has antiseptic properties and can be used as a preservative, such as wood preservation. It is used in metal welding, leather, photography and other industries, as well as in the manufacture of dyes, heat-resistant and fire-resistant fabrics, artificial gems, capacitors, and cosmetics.
Boric acid, also known as hydrogen borate, is a weak monobasic Lewis acid of boron with the chemical formula H3BO3. Boric acid is typically utilized in industrial processing and manufacturing, but is also used as an additive in pharmaceutical products, cosmetics, lotions, soaps, mouthwash, toothpaste, astringents, and eyewashes. It is known to exhibit some antibacterial activity against infections such as bacterial vaginosis and candidiasis.
1. Stored in a clean, cool and dry area; keep away from strong, direct light.
2. Shelf Life is 2 years when properly stored.
1. Inner double plastic bags----25kg/Fiber drum (36*36*45cm, GW: 28kg, NW: 25kg);
2. Inner double plastic bags----5kg/Aluminum foil bag (GW: 6.5kg, NW: 5kg).
3. Inner double plastic bags----1kg/Aluminum foil bag (GW: 1.5kg, NW: 1kg).
P.S.: we accept packaging customization.
1. In stock products are normally shipping within 3 working days.
2. For rush delivery, please contact our sales team for particular arrangement.
1. We ship goods via DHL, Fedex, UPS, TNT, China post, NL Post and other couriers, weight from 10g to 1000kg or even bulker.
2. Shipping details & shipping documents will be provided and sent by email.
3. We keep tracking the shippment until clients well received.
4. After years export shipping experience, with professional and experienced cooperated forwarders, we ensure that goods can be delivered in multiple ways safetly and efficiently.
Hot sell products:
|CHEMICAL NAME||CAS No.||STATE||PRICE||FREE SAMPLE|
|Benzocaine HCI||23239-88-5||IN STOCK||Negotiable||Available|
|Lidocaine hydrochloride||73-78-9||IN STOCK||Negotiable||Available|
|Boric acid||11113-50-1||IN STOCK||Negotiable||Available|
|Levamisole (hydrochloride)||16595-80-5||IN STOCK||Negotiable||Available|
|Procaine (HCI)||51-05-8||IN STOCK||Negotiable||Available|
We accept various payment terms, the main methods are : T/T, L/C, Western Union, credit card, Bitcoin, USDT etc.
Our company was founded in 2016 since then we have pioneered in the manufacturing and trading of organic intermediates, pharmaceutical intermediates, chemical solvents and agrochemical. For us, product quality and customer service are of the most importance. read more