Trina Cheng: +86-19831967063 (What's app/Telegram/Wechat enabled) Wickr me: trinacheng
Lucy Luo: +86-19831965063 (What's app/Telegram/Wechat enabled) Wickr me: lucyluo
Dina Liu: +86-19831973776 (What's app/Telegram/Wechat enabled) Wickr me: dinalucky
|Boiling Point||344.4ºC at 760 mmHg|
|Molecular Formula||CH ClN S|
Levamisole Hcl is an anthelmintic and immunomodulator belonging to a class of synthetic imidazothiazole derivatives. Levamisole suppresses the production of white blood cells, resulting in neutropenia and agranulocytosis. Levamisole reversibly and noncompetitively inhibits most isoforms of alkaline phosphatase (e.g., human liver, bone, kidney, and spleen) except the intestinal and placental isoform. It is thus used as an inhibitor along with substrate to reduce background alkaline phosphatase activity in biomedical assays involving detection signal amplification by intestinal alkaline phosphatase, for example in in situ hybridization or Western blot protocols. It is used to immobilize the nematode C. elegans on glass slides for imaging.
Levamisole Hydrochloride Powder is an anthelmintic agent commonly used in large livestock such as cattle, pigs and sheep.
Levamisole HCl is used in humans for diseases related to imbalances in the regulation of immune responses or deficiencies of the immune system, including autoimmune diseases, chronic and recurrent diseases, chronic infections and cancer. It has beneficial effects on host defense mechanisms and restores depressed immune responses in animals and humans. Another interesting use of levamisole in humans is as a treatment for common warts .
It is an anthelmintic (anti-worm) agent commonly used in large livestock such as cattle, pigs and sheep.
Levamisole HCl is used in humans for diseases related to imbalances in the regulation of immune responses or deficiencies of the immune system, including autoimmune diseases, chronic and recurrent diseases, chronic infections and cancer.
Levamisole has been used to treat a variety of dermatologic conditions, including skin infections, leprosy, warts,lichen planus, and aphthous ulcers.
Levamisole can improve the patient's ability to fight bacteria and virus infection.
Laboratory use, It is used to immobilize the nematode.
Packing & Delivery:
Stored in a clean, cool and dry area; keep away from strong, direct light.
Shelf Life is 2 years when properly stored.
1. Inner double plastic bags----25kg/Fiber drum (35*35*45cm, GW: 28kg, NW: 25kg);
2. Inner double plastic bags----5kg/Aluminum foil bag (GW: 6.5kg, NW: 5kg).
3. Inner double plastic bags----1kg/Aluminum foil bag (GW: 1.5kg, NW: 1kg).
P.S.: we accept packaging customization.
1. In stock products are normally shipping within 3 working days.
2. For rush delivery, please contact our sales team for particular arrangement.
1. We ship goods via DHL, Fedex, UPS, TNT, China post, NL Post and other couriers, weight from 10g to 1000kg or even bulker.
2. Shipping details & shipping documents will be provided and sent by email.
3. We keep tracking the shippment until clients well received.
4. After years export shipping experience, with professional and experienced cooperated forwarders, we ensure that goods can be delivered in multiple ways safetly and efficiently.
Hot sell products:
|CHEMICAL NAME||CAS No.||STATE||PRICE||FREE SAMPLE|
|Benzocaine HCI||23239-88-5||IN STOCK||Negotiable||Available|
|Lidocaine hydrochloride||73-78-9||IN STOCK||Negotiable||Available|
|Boric acid||11113-50-1||IN STOCK||Negotiable||Available|
|Levamisole (hydrochloride)||16595-80-5||IN STOCK||Negotiable||Available|
|Procaine (HCI)||51-05-8||IN STOCK||Negotiable||Available|
We accept various payment terms, the main methods are : T/T, L/C, Western Union, Credit card, Bitcoin, USDT.
Our company was founded in 2016 since then we have pioneered in the manufacturing and trading of organic intermediates, pharmaceutical intermediates, chemical solvents and agrochemical. For us, product quality and customer service are of the most importance. read more